To gain access to even MORE delicious recipes, please become a member!
Makes 5 servings (2 stuffed tortillas each)
- 1 cup fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups green enchilada sauce
- 10 oz Rotisserie Chicken (Costco $4.99!)
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt (VOSKOS is my favorite)
- 1/2 red or white onion thinly sliced and sauteed
- Cumin spice
- 10 low-fat, low-calorie corn tortillas
Remove chicken breast from Rotisserie Chicken and shred. Distribute chicken evenly among tortillas.
Grease (spray) a small casserole dish.
Saute sliced onion for 3-5 minutes until softened. Add enchilada sauce and heat through. Pour a little sauce in each tortilla. Add a tablespoon or so of refried beans to each tortilla. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and Cumin spice. Roll tortillas and place (seam down) tightly in casserole dish.
Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with fat-free cheddar cheese.
Bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes or until heated through (chicken is already cooked, so it shouldn’t take too long).
Serve with fat-free sour cream or with nonfat Greek Yogurt. We used Greek Yogurt to help increase protein.
Calories from Fat 63.6
Total Fat 7.07g
Saturated Fat 1.67g
Total Carbohydrate 40.23g
Dietary Fiber 4.42g