Makes 1 salad
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced and grilled white onion
- 1/2 tbs chopped cashews
- 50g sliced/cubed avocado
- 60g cubed pineapple
- 1/2 tbs unsweetened dried cranberries
- 3 oz cooked and cubed chicken breast
- 1/4 cup VOSKOS nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbs BRAGG’s Hawaiian fat-free dressing
- Chop romaine and celery and place in a bowl.
- Cube cooked chicken.
- Slice white onion and saute in a pan until transparent. Add pineapple, cranberries, and chicken, one tbs of BRAGGS Hawaiian dressing, cover and let simmer for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Meanwhile stir together Greek Yogurt, one tbs BRAGGS Hawaiian dressing, sugar sweetener to taste, and a dash of cajun seasoning to make dressing. Add one tsp almond milk or water to dilute if needed.
- Transfer chicken mixture to salad bowl.
- Top with chopped cashews, coconut, avocado, and dressing.
- Calories 365
- Total Fat 14.5g
- Cholesterol 52.5mg
- Sodium 210.67mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.19g
- Dietary Fiber 10.59g
- Sugars 23.81g
- Protein 28.23g